Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just what do we do with you bluescrubs. A makeover?

I am trying to figure out what to do with this blog. What started as a place for me to sometimes have an out of body experience or rather it's all in my head experience has now become real to life. I am beginning to write about things that are important to me. None of it is untrue, unlike my ramblings at the beginning. So just where do we go from here rangers?

I really don't know. If I write about my kids, then perhaps I should write a proper mumsy blog with banners for I heart breastfeeding, I heart babywearing, I heart saggy boobies, I heart eye bags- you get the drift hoh? But then I like having just the one blog.

I know I want to write though. Maybe I will know in the morning.

Comments:
i say just write.

i'm of the opinion if by the time i'm married with kids, whilst i've no qualms writing daddy blog posts, i'll still write about guitars, music and all the other things i love/hate.

just as i did 6 years ago when i first started.
 
I see that you are a nurse. Why not talked about your experience or your life in the hospital that you are working with?

By the way, you blue scrubs is very light but still looks good in the photo, if you have time you can buy some at http://www.pulseuniform.com/blue-scrubs.asp
 
Hey there Doc..tulis la apa je..i'll be here to read them all :))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.