Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mummy.


Just a quick birthday story.

So, the news on the street is it's my birthday today. True.

And so the story is Ak didn't get anything for me this year and I know that for sure because I have been with him all the time for the past two weeks. He couldn't have escaped to the nearest BMW dealer and ordered a car for me between fighting jetlag and sleep driving to work.

Last night, in his attempt to actually make me forget that it is my birthday today, he changed the date on my lap top. Juvenile but cute.

Apparently today is already 21st of September. Bolehlaaah as long as I am still the same age.

Above is Noah with all his Pak sepupus and Mak sepupus. Doesn't he look like an old man who'd just won a lottery? Hahahahhahaha.

I am smitten with this old man and with his old man.

Comments:
happy birthday... well i did wish u earlier right? keh keh
 
hehe..Ak is kelakar..i think..he will get u sth..it is just that he doesnt have time yet..tengok style dia..he is the kind of a romantic hubby..my guess..he is planning something BIG
 
seriously, one of d most interesting blogs ive read so far...ok, kuncupkn sket idung tu...
 
Noah mcm Harry Potter...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.