Monday, June 01, 2009

His first wedding.












Marilah nak cerita.

So, in between meraung sakan bila dengar bunyi bagpipe and crawling all over the lawn, Noah managed to flirt at Mummy and Daddy's friend's wedding. Suka betul dia when the groom's 2 year old niece came up to him with some sweeties. Either dia strategically was trying to rampas the candy atau memang saja saja flirt dengan suit handsome dia tu, yang pasti mereka kelihatan sungguh comel. Mummy tak jumpa cari conservative looking suit, so she main taram ajalah colour pink. Hopefully that doesn't scar him for life. From a certain angle he does look like a banker.

At the wedding biasalah, kawan kawan lama berjumpa kembali. Ak warned me that I should look pretty at the wedding because it would be the first time after nearly ten years we all escaped the medical school. Apa lagi terus lah I panic. Rasa pressure semacam. Dalam hati yeke, kena ke. I know he is joking but as always my mantra is, there is always a 50% truth in a joke, kalau tak kenapa ada yang terasa bila joking kan kan? Arkhhh presssure.

So, this is how he helped me to look pretty. I asked his opinion, if I should wear the new dress I bought last week, or this dress (which is a ruby coloured dress I wore to almost all of the weddings I have been to except for one because the bridesmaids were wearing the exact same dress- from Monsoon, -so close). I wore it so many times, I could call that dress my go-to-any- wedding dress. He said wear the red one. Which is the ruby one. Great help husband dearest. I'd be worried if he knows what colour ruby is. Oh well what's another wedding going to do to a dress. So tak terpakai la that new dress.

Secondly, of all places to stop and get done up, we stopped at a harware store selling parts for tractors in the middle of nowhere, where I got changed. So dalam kelam kabut, couldn't find earrings to match my necklace, the mirror in the bathroom was only showing my forehead, and I used my lipstick for everything on the face. Lovely stuff.

Oh well it's a Scottish - Sudanese wedding anyway, there were too many weird and wonderful stuff going on there. I don't think anybody noticed my klutsy ensamble. I hope.

There were African dance and bellydance which Noah enjoyed very much. Busta move Noah! Busta move.

Comments:
oh em gee

my anak sedara is so hansam.

haha....

now i have to find one japanese bf.

yosh. scoot2!
 
happy belated birthday noah..
 
Noah is a lady magnet!

And Che Yah... Japanese BF? hmmmm apa-apa je lah, the more the merrier...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.