Friday, June 19, 2009

Daddy daycare.

Noah: Daddy, the sun is sinking.
Daddy: Yes Noah, daddy likes it when the sun sinks cos Mummy looks better in the dark.
Noah: Sorry Daddy, I terkentut.
Daddy: Nice one Noah.
Noah: Daddy, is Mummy still taking pictures?
Daddy: Just keep your eyes closed. When she's not looking we'll leg it.


I finished my night on call at 08:30 and rushed to the nursery to give Noah his morning milk feed. When I got there he is already napping. I crept up to his crib and watched him snooze. He still had tears running down his cheeks. The sheet stained water stain a little. He must have cried himself to sleep. Tired sangat agaknya.Mummy rasa senak semacam in the middle of the chest just watching you still tersedu. Thank God it's my last night. So Mummy terpaksa heavy heartedly drove home, drove past IKEA, thinking I'd pick up a mattress on the way. Sekali tak buka lagi. Actually no shops open at 8:45.

So, siapa nak minum susu you ni Noah? I have expressed about 8 oz and I guess I'll just stash it away in the freezer. Tengok susu, tengok your toys, terus hiba lagi. So much making up to do this weekend.

Talking about this weekend, it's father's day. It's the first ever for Daddy. How exciting for daddy!...Hmmmm...What should we do? Shall we pretend that we forgot completely? While you are sleeping mister, I am going to clean up the house and you're going to think about what to do for Daddy.

I am also thinking, I never wished my Dad happy father's day. Is it too late to start?

Comments:
never too late to wish Bak happy father's day... i tried to call and wish him on the day, since after my wedding.. (ado la jugok tahun2 hok miss) coz only when you become parents you starts thinking of the values of family, friends etc
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.