Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weirded out by..

I was walking back from the lake with Noah today when I saw 3 people outside one of the houses in my cul-de-sac. 2 girls and guy. Not sure what they were doing at first. Obvious though, that one of the girls was a hijabi. They were busy chatting. Snoopy snoop, aaa they were also smoking. I looked away, I looked up and just fumbled around my sling bag for something, or for nothing rather. Am I weird that I got weirded out by that?

A few days ago I was in the coffee room at work, when a girl who went off on maternity leave at the same time as me striked a conversation. She too just started back at work. We got chatting about our boys right down to their pooh pooh. I have actually since then managed to set a playdate and actually went, and got another follow up playdate scheduled. Still hadn't actually offered to host the playdate as house at the moment, or rather house is never going to be as pristine as her house. For example, as I stepped into her house a whiff of wood polish greeted me as suppose to our house where I don't think there is a single thing there that hadn't been slobber-polished by Noah.

Oh digression there. Back to the story. Another girl who was also there tetiba said "Childbirth is just wrong, why would you make your body go through such thing". Jealous ke , disgusted ke, lesbian ke entah le. In my head I thought 'Girl you're weird'.

If she told me instead that she is going to have a baby even if it means artificially done and pay 8000 pounds for a lady in Mumbai to surrogate the babies, I can understand. If she said she is 50 and still trying to conceive I can understand. If she said she once got drunk from drinking the water from Dayang Bunting Tasik, I can understand. Sedikit gila tapi boleh faham la kan. But to be healthy, young and about to marry an orthopaedic registrar and buat muka toye sambil implying we are gila for having babies, itu weird la kan.

Masa tu ada juga perasaan nak gumpal2 the newspaper she was reading pastu sapu sapu, or rather tenyeh tenyeh muka dia. But tiba2 muka angelic Noah tiba2 popped out from nowhere seraya berkata, 'My Mommy is so gentle she wouldn't dream of bitch slap sapa sapa, apatah lagi tenyeh tenyeh muka sapa sapa with newspaper, kan Mommy kan."

Terus tak jadi bertindak.

Comments:
Yay, Noah FTW!
lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.