Monday, May 25, 2009

Bleeding money

Bloody hell. I have to stop. I fear that If I do continue, I am going to have to chew the table to stop myself from screaming. Don't ask me why the table, maybe because Noah has been chewing on the chairs instead.

I was actually looking for the invoice from the nursery and a small voice in my head keeps saying that Noah must have eaten it or Ak must have used it to scribble at the back of it and tucked it away as he does to any bits of paper that he has written on. I just cannot find the damn paper. They left me a message on the phone to say that we are due to pay a huge amount of money and that I should pay it as soon as possible. They didn't continue with "if not or otherwise". It's just the way she said it made me believe that they are going to hold Noah for ransom and eventually sell him off to beg if we don't pay tomorrow. Noah can shake a can of coins pretty well.

Talking about bleeding money, yesterday we went out for breakfast at Giraffe and as we had some parking time left ( so i thought we did, not my fault as someone else paid the pay and display and it's not Noah), we went to John Lewis to look for a beanbag. We saw one which costs 300 pounds so we both slumped in it and it took some screaming from Noah from his stroller before we realized we had a baby and quickly got up. So we spent a good proportion of an hour there. It was so yummy to pass out on. We did that because we just knew it's not coming home with us. Gila la 300 for a bean bag.

So the beanbag became a tablecloth and became computer games and became ice cream and by the time we got to the car we were 1 hour over the parking time. There was a ticket on the windscreen and Ak went all quiet. I felt constipated because I had a compelling need to blame someone but it was me who insisted on ice cream. Probably best to pay sooner rather than later, they give you discount for paying propmtly. Yay. Joy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.