Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Attention seeking Noah

He knows he can do nothing wrong. He knows when he makes a goofy face, I smile and play with him. Tak jadi lah nak buat (insert kerja rumah atau important phone call). He knows he's got me wrap around his finger. How la to leave you at the nursery.

Like I said I start work next week. Ak had this brilliant idea that we should do a dry run week. We leave him at the nursery but I would go back home and sort out anything that needs doing you know, bank stuff, car stuff, unpacking stuff. The point is so that he gets used to it and if things turn pear shape they can call me at home I'd pick him up. Ace idea. My husband got it all sorted in his head.

So that was suppose to happen 2 days ago. Yesterday, he called from work at noon.

Husband: So.......How you're doing? How's he doing?
Wife: Errr...(gugugagga in the distant) *Mouthing* Shhhhh Noah
Husband: He's at home isn't he?
kantoi

Today , Noah is still at home with me. Hiiiihihihi. Ak should know that it will take more than a verbal order to get me to drop my son at the nursery.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.