Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tomato


My husband calls me a retard and I call him lame.

On his way to work some time last week he told me a joke on the phone. I was feeding Noah breakfast.

' A daddy tomato, a mummy tomato and a baby tomato were walking. The baby tomato lagged behind. Daddy tomato said come on baby tomato. They continued walking again.
The baby tomato was lagging again.
The Daddy tomato turned around and walked towards baby tomato.
He stomped and squished the baby tomato.
Ket-chup he said'

I was quiet for a while.

I was going to laugh, not because it was funny, but because it was just so lame and so wrong on so many levels.

Comments:
that was in pulp fiction - uma thurman told it to john travolta after she OD'd on coke. i like!
 
came across your blog some months ago- remembered it because of your thumb/ wrist pain- i have the same! hope yours is better, mine still flares up from time to time. my baby is 10.5months old and I have since discovered how common De Quervains is post-partum.
good luck going back to work- i was dreading it when i went back 4 months ago but am really glad to be back.
and i thought the ODAs draw all the drugs up for you, anyway?? :)
 
hahaha....ok...i gelak guling2 nih
 
Kelakar gila!!
 
Seriously lame joke. Haha. No offense. :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.