Monday, February 02, 2009

Blue Scrubs Boys.






I woke up to the balcony covered with fluffy white snow. My first thought was- Noah!!! It's your first snow!Come jump up and down! Terus dia lompat and somesault lagi. Baru 7 bulan laa, bohong aje. Nowadays he gets excited when I get excited. So easy. Even when there is no reason to get excited. But back yard covered with snow, no better reason to get excited kan Noah kan.

So we walked along the river, made a snow angel, fed the ducks and the geese and chase the ducks and the geese, said hi to the snow man and the snowman's son and we played on the swing.We did loads and Noah was giggling non stop. Everytime he giggled kan rasa nak ghaarrr geget geget but his daddy was willing to stand in untuk kena gigit. Martyr nya.

I was overwhelmed by guilt when I took pictures of Noah and his Daddy. Pilu and sayu rasanya.

I am guilty because we have to move again so I can start my job. Soon. So the time we have to spend in the backyard might be shorter than we thought we had. Time huh, just how do you win.

Comments:
mie..leng is more than willing to babysit noah while u're at work..kasik i pinjam satu tahun la..haha
 
uwargh~!!!

(tension dengan kecomelan tahap maksimas si Noah)

uwargh lagi~!!!

(resume baca nota for exam.)

uwargh~!!!

(ok. dah abis lepas tensen. :P)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.