Friday, January 09, 2009

Staying In




When it's 0 degree C outside, even Noah is content; just chilling and rocking and bouncing indoor. Who needs the sun and the vitamin D anyway. That is so last season huh Noah.

I am just happy that he is not going ape asking to be taken outside. Between 3 and 4 pm I usually wear him with a wrap I made from a bed sheet and we would walk along the river. The downside to following the river is that , because it's so cold all the swans and ducks are off the water and the diarrhoeal poop fringe the path so random, I'm worried somebody from Tate gallery might claim that it's an art. For me, that is not what you call a relaxing walk. Cold yes but not relaxing.

Yesterday we braved the cold to get Noah weighed. He is still on the 90th centile being 9.23 kg at 7 months. I think he is just beginning to put the weight back on. On the phone to Mak today, she mentioned about Noah looking 'not chubby in the cheeks' . I do agree with her, although seeing him everyday makes it less abvious to me that he was losing weight from the cold and coughs. I manage to downplay my worry to Mak. It is quite amazing to feel less worried all of a sudden when someone else is doing all the worrying. Sweet la Mak I ni.

Ok cowboy we are going to get you eating solids better now that you are on your road to recovery. This warrants a trip to Mothercare because you've outgrown all your sleepsuits, tinggal 3 aje yang muat. Apa kata Mummy pimp you jadi baby model nak? No need to buy baju. Teeheeee

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.