Saturday, January 03, 2009

I Want to do something nice.


Since we have a resident paediatrician in the house, who happens to be part of the quadratic equation of how Noah got here in the first place, I asked him over dinner.

Noah's mum: Do you think it's within limits that he is not turning yet?
Noah's dad: *Eyes fixed to the tv watching the Japanese guy drift* yeah, don't worry about it.
Noah's mum: I should have put him on his front more often shouldn't I?
Noah's dad: yeaaaah...you should. *Eyes still on the tv watching the other car drift*
Noah's mum: Baby!!!!
Noah's dad: what ..what baby. Look he's drifting.
Noah's mum: #@%$#^^&%*%#@

There you go, he didn't seem bothered by it.

Noah anakku cepat cepatlah meniarap ok, you duduk unsupported dah ok. Takkan terus walking kot, kalau jatuh terlentang how to get up kalau tak boleh meniarap??
So, just what do you get a guy who doesn't want anything for his birthday. He thinks birthdays are over rated. If so, then why did he book me a spa day for my birthday last year? Oooo dia buat tak apa kita buat tak boleh.

This is a guy whom I know loves cars but he refused to buy a new car until his green little HondaCivic packed up from the many trips he did going up to York to see me when we started going out. He actually reversed into a boulder in an attempt to do a trick. I was so touched by it. I mean how many people would back their cars into a stationary object just to see a smile on his fiance's face? He is a dufus like that but my sweet darling dufus.

I know that never in a million years he would buy himself a fast car. A car that would turn heads. He said to me to me once "Baby, if I ever got to the point where I WANT this (insert fast car model), just run me over with your car". He'd rather drive his now blue Honda Civic with a 'baby on board' sign everywhere, but we all know he loves cars. His mum told me that when he was small he used to collect car models and play with them all the time.

The other day he was talking about buying his brother a track day in a Lamborgini. I mean his brother is not really into cars, I mean yes he drives an Audi TT but he is more into planes, I mean that is so not the point. What I meant to say was, is that something that he would like for himself?

A track day in a Ferrari in Silverstone is about a hundred pounds and we could all make a day out of it. The plot thickens and we don't have long. It will be February soon and we would have nothing planned for daddy Noah .....apa you nak Mummy buat?

Comments:
nice guy
surprise him!
 
ola.. was blog hoppin' couldn't even remember how I got here. but yea, you're a mom AND a doc, hats off to you, something I can never imagine juggling. (I chose the former.. hehe)
 
eh..the ferrari thing is a very nice gift la.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.