Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Can...




I should really be in bed. Tomorrow is quite an important day and I must look freshly squeezed with no pulps. It involves looking sharp and crisp. I have picked out the 'attire' and all I have to do now is jump into it and dance. Do I still have the spring? It also involves leaving Noah at home. Gulp!Tell you more later.

For now, this what Noah's been doing:

He's cut his first two teeth. Yeaaa!
He's turned onto his front.Yeaa!
He's sitting by himself. Yeaa!! No tumbang-tumbang-, no sondol-sondol, no telentang- telentang.
He's also been chewing boxes. Then gagged and choked on them. Not so yeaa. Hurmp.

Comments:
Hey Mie Your little one is so cute - so smiley like Zada's Lukas :) Looks like motherhood is treating you well! Am off home to malaysia this saturday :) take care! xx
 
Bila la kita dapat jupe eh Noah?
 
looking good... well done boy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.