Thursday, January 15, 2009

Eat and be merry.





Noah is eating again! That gives me as much joy as seeing his poop in the nappy every morning. Dare I say, it's becoming one of the things I look forward to in the morning. Unwrap nappy, smellynya you punya poo pooh Noah- tapi happy yeaaaaaa. I am very easy to please these days. You eat and you poop away my boy.

The whole refusing food debacle the other day is simmering, it did stress me out because it puts pressure of me to produce enough milk every 2 hours. I was nearly at the end of my tethers, but now, I think I have milk enough for 2. The pendulum has swung far too much to the other side now. Not a complain that by the way. Anyone need a wet nurse? On that note; is your husband allowed to drink your milk? I know it's disgusting but bolehkah ye? Something to google later, apart from the routine google nama sendiri. Pleaselah joke ok.

More on food. I have taken interest in preparing Noah's food from the beginning of his weaning phase. It took off pretty well, too well actually such that I had to give him milk first because he was cutting down his milk too quickly. Noah ni kadang2 I think eksyen sikit nak besar cepat2. Tak sayang Mummy ke Noah? Who's going to tug my hair, squeeze my bon-bon and korek korek my lubang hidung? Siapa siapa?

He is fine with almost all vegetables and fruits but not meat. How lah. Another one to google. See if it's quite a common thing. Maybe common for babies who have eyes so bulat hidung so cenonet and mulut so nyum nyum nak gigit gigit dia arghhhh. Have you ever felt like you want to bite your child so hard sampai dia menangis? Anyway, I've only just started introducing meat when he turned 7 months and he just wouldn't have it. He can even tell if I've camouflaged the meat with some sort of a fruit compote. Another eksyen thing that he does.

So, I thought I'd borrow baby recipe books from the town library and copy the recipe word by word. I had the book with me too long sekarang dah kena denda. Enough denda to actually buy the book if it's 50% off the normal price. Pening pening I went and bought the book. I promise myself, that it's the only book I am going to buy this year. Between Ak and I, we have enough books to sink a ship, we don't need more.

So the verdict is a yeaaaaa for Noah. *victory dance*. I cooked the chicken with ubisetela, carrots, and apple- he likes that, siap ada bunyi lazat HHHHHhhhmmmm. The other one is cod flaked in cheese and butter, then added to potato and swede- no lazat sound, but no geleng geleng kepala also. He ate macam tak ada perasaan. It's ok to me as long as he eats it.

Woh look at the time, I better make myself sleep. This is what happens when I nap when Noah naps during the day.

Comments:
Funny la you bercerita meah. i selalu geget my daughter sbb geram, especially telinga. one time ni sampai terbeliak mata dia, terkejut i gigit kuat sgt kut.

permission to link ur blog at mine, if its ok.
 
geram tgk noah..geram..geram. i rasa nak gigit anak org.
 
ooh... ubisetela!
cepatnya dak ni besar. tau2 je da makan ubisetela.
Noah, kasi ur auntie skett. ngeh3~

erkh... lapo le plak.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.