Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dugaan


Tengoklah tu, muka toye aje anak Mummy ni. Still demam.

Noah, waktu ni, di Palestine, too many people are suffering. Bila Mummy tengok TV , tengok children's bodies laid in a row, I had goosebumps, my eyes welled up, I was properly angry. What do they mean they have no choice but to bomb the most densely populated area??? What do they mean by they bomb schools because they know that the Hamas are hiding among the civillians? What do they mean by they are fighting terrorism??? Killing more than 500 innocent people is not an act of terror???

Ya Tuhan. Apakah agenda yang Maha Kuasa menduga umat Islam di Gaza strip. Dia sahaja yang tahu. Kita sama sama doa semoga those left behind are given strength to keep going, because those children, and men and women who've left this world, are innocent, so InsyAllah Jannah for them.

Comments:
Aiyoh. Each time and I keep thinking Noah's somehow transformed himself really fast, cause I find each pic different from the other.

Yeah, but still, he's the Noah la kan, so I don't mind much lah. LOLs.

Anyway, thing is, I accidentally deleted the mail you sent me. Ya know, the survey thingy? If it's not buggering you, can you repost it to me? Hihi~

Oh, yeah. And have a tangy day~!!
theehee~!
 
Duh! So lorrrat laa.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.