Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Room

I would say Noah took the whole transition pretty well. The first night we moved him into his room, he was a bit unsettled. He kept waking up before his 11 pm feed, quite disturbed. He kept looking around, at the different curtains, different arrangements, different things around the room while almost screaming the terrified scream. Or maybe he saw the non angelic things flying around.

I do believe in the angels and jins and demons so after a couple of verses from the Qoran, he mellowed and fell asleep. I was like wow... and Ak and I exchanged the look.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.