Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Supply and demand.

Day 15 of Ramadhan and I have to say I only managed 7 days out of them. By day 6 the demand was surging and the supply was trickling. All I can say is I did my best but my best is not good enough. Failure = kecundang?

My English is not great but my Bahasa Melayu is getting worse. Have you ever imagined a word in your head, how it makes sense but when you say it out loud it kind of not? The word today is kecundang? Saya kecundang untuk menyediakan susu untuk anak saya. Well gagal is more apt but what is kecundang?

What amazes me is this, and I don't think it's because Noah is a genius baby, this is what babies are set to do. On that day 6 he was suckling every hour. Something must have triggered him to want to suck every hour. It wasn't like him to be clingy like that. Yes my boy is allergic to cuddles. Whatever did I do to deserve this. Anyway, how very cunning you see because it is all to do with increasing the demand to increase the supply. Again how so very clever.

And yet people still think we all evolve from apes. Things just swim around some gazzilion years ago and randomly merged and have order in place without anything telling them to do that.

Noah is in bed since 7pm and his Daddy is back on call, time to google some books.

Comments:
Well said.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.