Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting is shape

The run is getting better. I managed 30 minutes along the river, across the wooden bridge on the North and back on myself. One thing though, I need to express the bon-bons just before. Bon-bons is what girls call those boobies back in TKC. Back then I am not sure why I get all menggelupur when people call them tetek. Wait I actually still do. Hurghghghghhg.

Even with these achy bon-bon I run. Firstly because I used to love running. I used to run in college at weekends, I used to run by the lake where the Shah Alam Mosque is, I used to do a few lapses in Hyde Park. Then came Uni and other things caught my attention. Circuit training, yoga, moga and other fancy stuff.

Secondly, Ak ran Dublin Marathon 2 years ago just before he proposed to me and the least I could do is overtake him and Noah in the stroller.

Hmmm trifle or creme caramel for dessert....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.