Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flight Home

Noah is down for his siesta and although I didn't get much sleep last night I must not sleep now. So many things to do before we fly out to Malaya on Friday! Excited, anxious, excited, anxious.

Excited I may be now but I was up almost all night trying to get Malaysia Airlines people to fupping accept the credit card already. I have to say that the online service is still in need of a bit of tinkering. For one, the page with the reference number came up 2 seconds before disappearing without a trace, so when I rang up to buy the damn thing of course they asked me for the booking reference. I garu my kepala and tarik my nafas. Rasa nak sumpah sumpah, tapi refrain and control I did. Heesh, I would have had it if the page hadn't zap out adik oi.

All of the above could be well avoided if I had the brain to book the internal flight early. Nak hantuk my kepala laa. My bad. I secretly wished that Ak would be angry or a bit cheesed off, but nope. Sadist me I know.

Due the whole debacle, we didn't get any flight to Kota Bharu until the 29th of September and even that is business class. If that day is Raya already that would be so not funny. I tell you the frustration at 3 am in the morning was alarming and also not funny. Ya I know huh, you'd think Noah was being difficult but no, he slept through the night again. Lihat peha Noah! Gigit gigit gigit dia.

Comments:
hey. balik raya? come down terengganu. we can do mini gathering. haha me, careen, ja ...org lain x sure.
definitely noah kene gigit
 
yes we are. We're in kelantan for 10 days. Sgt bagus idea gathering but u know i am new to this travelling with a potential monster, i have to let him lead. Nanti we tukar2 phone number ok!
 
Hello.

My name is Lee Sherry and I work in the web marketing department at Medical Scrubs Mall

I wanted to get in touch to see if we could possibly do some cross-promotion over the web. I'm hoping that you've got some time to schedule to chat on the phone this week about your website and possibly getting an advertising link or an unbiased interview of some kind for Medical Scrubs Mall on it.

Let me know if this is something that can work for you - we'd love to reciprocate by sending some of our site visitors your way as well. You can reach me anytime over email or at 954-626-2145.

Best,

Lee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.