Monday, August 11, 2008

Stop the Clock

Officially this year, I am older. Not just because the age counter flipped and said so, more so, I feel so.

I never gave a hoot about age before, still am not, but what I have been through in the past two years beckoned a re-examination of my sojourn in this lifetime. So as the counter adds another year I trust myself to be another year wiser.

I certainly am content and am beginning to let go of some wishes that I have because I know it's worldly and material driven. Tell me who doesn't like a day of Spa treatment or another diamond ring or any other worldly possessions? But that's sometimes what you might get when you actually don't wish for anything other than love from those you love.

The moment that I love about that day I turned 32 was seeing the man who stole my heart standing outside the Spa centre, with the best gift of all in his arms, slumbering away into the baby dreamworld.

Tired I guess from planning Mommy's surprised birthday party.

Comments:
uwah~ saya pun mahu makan kek jugak~~ cookie monster: on nom nom~
ngeheheh~
 
Congrats on the newborn baby noah namia .. new breathe of life .. as your life journey continues and happy bday - ~All's well that ends well~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.