Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The heart

Not everyday that I am impressed by a poem. I sometimes fantasize about writing a geeky poem. This one is a close resemblance to the one i had in my head but of course they wrote it first, so i have to start a new one which will take another 10 years to finish. Damn it!

The great Dr. Starling in his law of the heart,
Said the output is greater if right from the start
The cardiac fibers were stretched a bit more
So the force of contraction would be more than before
Thus the larger the volume is diastole
The greater the output was likely to be

Anyway, I was just thinking for a moment there, what a joy it is to be able to enjoy a musical because you can hear and see. What a joy it is to be able to feel somebody from his/her writing. Ever thought about what fear it is not to be able to read and write in this century? That sort of puts me off copying the rest of the poem. It just didn't feel right.

I need to go and put up those shelves. Now I feel like I need a man.

Comments:
mie - who on earth is surfingmama? Anyway, I like that poem! Hahahaha... man you so anaesthesised out! I am going mad in my robotic mode of exams!! Aghh... Oh well.. here goes.. xx
 
Join the club! I've got songs in my head written 10 years ago still tak siap2 lagi

What can I say, life gets in the way...

Hey, that could be another song...and another 10 years! :)
 
hello sis. whassup huh? cheh. takdok kijo...bedoh ore jah. ngeh3...iill be takin exam in nother fortnight. pray for me, eh? bila final exam? raya balik tak? heheh. miss u loads n loads lah. mmmmuahhhh....-nadiah
 
Hmm..I used to enjoy reading poems. But never got into it sebab my enggerish knowledge got limited capacity only. :P

However, reading yours really scares me lor..hehehe..

Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan. :) Take care.
 
Now can u write a poem about fick's law of diffusion pulak.
 
quite good a poem 10 years in the making! :)
 
Songs? I have a few...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.