Saturday, September 23, 2006

God Delusion

If you look closely at the guy who wrote the book, you wonder why what he says matter. But that's just physical appearance. If you sit there and listen to how he explains himself, you just feel like writing a book to retort him. Maybe something like 'Why It Is not a Delusion'.

What he said was very inflammatory very shallow and mucky. I wonder if he's read absolutely everything to know about God. I wonder if he's read the ancient Quran. I just don't think that I should buy his £10 book just to learn more about one person's ignorance. It is not my responsibility.

This book I imagine is weak, but yet I feel threatened. I wonder if anybody's got it and if i can borrow it.

This is just the many things that bothers me today. I am on my first day of the Holy month. We've just finished a Ceasarian and I am struggling. 4 more hours to go.

Comments:
ive seen the channel 4 shows on google video. ivent read the book tho, people say he's taking a big leap into his own agenda from gene to religion, but i reckon its just the same thing. theres no absolute problem with religion, the way i see it,its just an ignorant angry scientist who blame the religion upon its followers doing. if creation is weird, isnt automation even weirder?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.