Friday, September 08, 2006

Breaking news

If you had a third nipple, who do you tell and who do you not tell to?

It's very early in the morning only because i have been up all night at work. Mind you still at work now.

It was fairly tranquil to start with until one woman went for caesarian section at about 1 am, and then like everything else in Britain, before you knew it, there was a queue for epidurals. So I have been up pretty much all night. Because of course these women don't push because they don't have pain, so baby is doomed stuck and of course another c setion. It's a lot more complicated than that but you know the gist of it.

But that wasn't interesting, this is. I came across this IKEA interactive mediaplayer after slaving my ass doing 3 epidurals since 3am. You're suppose to put a secret into a virtual envelope. The envelope sealed itself and quickly flew into nothingness. And I put mine, excited to see what's next. The next minute, a front page of Indian newspaper spun out of the blue and tadaaaaaa. "Najjer: I have a third nipple". I knew I can never trust internet but i didn't know how bad it can betray you. And plus why do I feel the need to share my third nipple secret with the world?

I am betrayed but I have a plan, going to spy me some coffee tables when i get home (somewhere not IKEA) because when you sit down watching Girlfriends on Trouble channel, of course through your new 32" Toshiba LCD HD ready TV, you would want your cup of tea to steam into the delightful ambience as it sits on your delightful coffee table.

I am a decor junkie, I am I am. Join me.

Comments:
Haiya woman, now you have your own house, can dekeret dekeret... gua sgt jeles!
 
eh...u're back!
 
wait...i don't get it..do you or do you not have a third nipple?
 
why not *show* and tell ("please" with champagne and strawberries lavished on top of all three)
 
third nipple? huh?
 
Third nipple is what sebenarnya? Mole ke?
 
hok aloh la... 3rd nipple pulok doh...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.