Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Too early to title things

Buzz buzz at too early in the morning. But i got up anyway. Mr Postman said "I have a parcel for you darling".

I buzzed him in. At the door I heard his steps drawing nearer. "You are not 27 are you". No I am not. "You didn't let me in just did you", he shook his head so I I said no, eventhough I did. He continued up the stairs. I was still standing there.

Why did I say no and let him walk away with no guilt for dragging me out of my bed? Why why? I want to kick him and leave my Marriot slippers up his bum.
I want a parcel. I want I want. I don't care what's in it. Because I got out of my damn bed put on my damn slippers and opened the damn door. And I want to shoot those people making such nice songs about postmen. They are mean.

My period is due.

Comments:
"Hope is a letter that never arrives delivered by the postman of my fear"

-"Tired of Me", Live, from the album 'Mental Jewelry' (1991)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.