Friday, August 18, 2006

Hanging on.

Well, I now am a mortgage payer.

I did imagine that one point a very handsome wealthy man will sweep me off my feet and only too happy to jet me here and there. Forbidden me from ever to play with those nasty needles and gas again which changes my personality anyway, and only let me mingle with people who smell like cupcakes. So I would completely object at first but then agree with him only because I only want him to be happy.

But that seems more impossible than me crawling back into my mum’s uterus at the moment.

But then, a girl has to have a roof over her head so here we are.

This place I have is a two bedroom house and I have to drill the wall. It’s a new house and I have to drill the wall. If I make a mistake there will be a hole in the wall and as much as I like fixing things and people, I don’t think I like the thought of patching a hole in a wall. A hole in a wall of a new house. If I screwed up I have a hole in my new wall. Shit.

I have finished hernia list this afternoon and I am in no rush to go home. The state of the house is excruciatingly eye jabbing. If people don’t know the story they probably thought my house has been broken into. So I need storage, plenty of them, organizing, shelving, boxing, hiding, stacking. Anything, so this place look neat asap. Still, the wall, needs to be drilled. How come the word IKEA suddenly flashed there for a millisecond?

I went online, (still online) and looked for ‘how to drill different types of walls’(still looking). You think it’s easy to drill? I think you think it is. What’s the big deal? There’s the drill, there’s the wall. Go drill. No. it’s not that easy. Ladies, if you are putting up anything on the wall go mad on doing it right. Messing up a wall is not ladylike.

I suppose, am making such a fuss because I like doing it right the first time. It’s so easy if that happens, but you know that it’s not like that with life. I guess you can’t always get the perfections that you hope for.

Sometimes, he can cook, clean, ring you daily, blue when he misses you, mad when somebody pisses you. But in the morning, when you’re half awake and half aphasic and you go ‘honey, pukul berapa?’ and he goes, ‘english please baby, speak english’, then you know you still have an imperfections issue you still have to face up to.

On hanging stuff, I found here.

Happy hanging, and have a good weekend.

Comments:
dannnggggg !you bought yourself a house for your birthday ke??

hehehe..patut laa lama senyap.. :)
 
eh hellooooo....

You sound more like you've been building this house on your own rather than drilling the wall on your own. :P

Welcome back...I guess you got your line fixed now?
 
Hello,

First of all, congratulations on your new dig. There is such a thing called a stud finder - no, not that kind of studs, but the ones in the dry wall. So bila you drill, it will not make a big hole, rather on some beams, then voila, boleh hang pictures. Also nothing beats a cordless power drill. I use my hubby's and never needed him to drill for me.
 
Hahaha.. welcome to the joys of being a house owner and a mortgage payer!! I have had the joy of being one over the last 2 years and decidedly I HATE BANKS.

PS Don't worry about the holes.. you soon find out how to uncover them.. as I did ehehe... :) Never realised how useful Focus is until then
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.