Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Today, I..

So I have this compulsion to write and write.

Not that I am bored or family is ignoring me because I am now the colour "burnt oak" on the Dulux 1994 colour chart. It's like flu, you just have to nurse it, till you get better.

I actually went out today for a number of reasons.

1. They forgot that when they actually hand in the key for a certain property, there is a possibility that people might want to live in that property so, ideally the toilets should be functioning. But they..it...hmmm. So I took the complain sheet with 12 complaints on it to the developer office. 7 was basically just on toilets. They then didn't bother telling me that the office has been moved, so I made one of the guys met me at...err..KFC. That was probably the highlight of the day. Also, I mastered the art of looking without actually being seen looking. The guy had a hickie. 3!! on one side. How do I know? I remembered being shown one, once on somebody else.

2. Met another fella for the Takaful insurance yearly top up. He didn't have a hickie. I think he hasn't been grabbed by any hickie monster. His face seemed balanced, fair tall with a gush factor and a good salesman as well! Why do you think I got sucked into it? But whenever I think a Kelantan man is good looking, there is normally something wrong somewhere else to balance the looks. Physical pallarva aside, I still think takaful is the best one around.

3. Completely unplanned but i did plan to go home. And i remember Cik T's fridge looking like it has chicken pox all over and in the night it coughs like a Hack's man . Like it has tuberculosis. I found a store that does home delivery for free so I got a free ride home and a fridge.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.