Thursday, June 22, 2006

See You Tomorrow

Bad news.

I am a bad sister. Little sister is now bigger than me. And soon she'll be away. Quite far in the land of sushi. I know she's worked hard, played hard that's why she's the colour of mocha at the moment. Hitam manis is nice but mocha is neither here nor there.

But I love my sister, I miss her dearly. At the moment, all i can think of is the fact that she hates squid's head. Tentacles. Seems very little that I know about her, which is probably true. I was away when she was born and i was away further when she was growing up. And we don't really talk all that much.

But just now she gave me a missed call. So I called back.

It came to the bit where I said, so I will see you tomorrow, what do you want me to bring from home? I am going to Kuala Lumpur from Kota Bharu tomorrow you see. I say Kuala Lumpur because I am not a Kuala Lumpuran, so saying KL makes me feel out of place. Having said that I feel more at home in York's Mark's and Spencer than KB Mall.

I know I have that Harry Potter book that she wanted, I have her favourite Kiwi mug, I have the silver pendant I bought from NEXT and the Tea tree stuff I bought from Body shop today (because that's the only thing that can stop karakatoa from erupting off her nose) all packed for her tomorrow. So I was hoping for her to say 'No i don;t need anything else. Thank you'.

Instead.
1. You know that Chemistry book? Chemistry Focus Mastery , pelangi publisher, aaa...yes..can you bring that one. Actually, can you bring ALL my Chemistry books?

2. I need my dictionary. You know the red one, the BIG one , you go to my room, by the cupboard, next to the window, below the hills, and in between the meadows right under the waterfall and stuck right in front of a big lemon tree.....so I said yes yes I'll find it.

3. Oh and and and, can you bring fork and spoon? Hehehehehe


Now I remember why I used to bite her a lot. See you tomorrow trouble.

Comments:
I can read yours.

Hi back to you! :)

sorry to say I dont like the new look of your blog... too sparse and no more tag board? :(
 
Do you need a BIG black garbage plastic bag for all that stuff to bring to your sister? Hehehehhe...

Err..you bite?
 
or ok..on second thoughts, I so bad la.. I can give you a nice paper bag!!

Bite me! Bite me!
 
your sister, is she single by any chance...and are her toes as good looking as yours?
 
i (still) like biting ;)
 
Hi there!
Are you in KB now?
 
omg.. akak is back rupa2nyer.. i thought you stopped writing..
 
I think you need to write MORE about Salhan. I dunno, that dude is friggin' intimidating. But I don't mind have sex with him anyday.
 
babe, i was in london last week, and i was looking to stalk you, silap lak nombor talipon takde. I'm going again in two weeks time. will you be around? Yahoo me lah. or drop me a line in my blog if you don't want to expose your contact to others.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
 
Happy B'day, Doc!

May this milestone in your life be also a stepping stone towards something even greater :)

...not that I'm implying that you're not already having a great life..(I'm just covering all the bases as sometimes we tend to miscommunicate with each other :) )
 
beautiful birthday, pretty starfish!
 
I hope it's not too late to wish you Happy Belated Birthday!!
 
Hi Doc Brown Eyes,

If/when you have a chance. A blogmind would like to inquire...

1. One book that changed your life?
2. One book you have read more than once?
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
4. One book that made you laugh?
5. One book that made you cry?
6. One book you wish you had written?
7. One book you wish had never been written?
8. One book you are currently reading?
9. One book you have been meaning to read?
10. 5 bloggers you'd like to pass this survey to?

Tag, sweet tart :)
 
Best regards from NY!
» »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.