Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Phi Phi Island

Phi Phi Ley


This is where the water was bluest and sand was whitest. If I could describe it with words I would have but lucky me I had my camera and the picture was thankfully a close resemblance.

But needless to say you have to be there to be absorbed by the proud festoons that make Phi Phi islands. As the boat rode the gentle waves towards the modest beach, I fought my anxiety evenmore. How could a beach be so beautiful, how could the water complement it so perfectly. How could I not sigh helplessly.

Here and here and here, got really really sore from being baked in the sun.

What equally fascinated me was the 3 Arabic katoeys (read: ladyboys) in the same boat as Mr. Rugbyand me. The sea was very choppy at some point and I knew I was going to make a lot of noise because I always do. But guess who screamed the loudest? No, not mr. Rugby although I saw a wet patch at the front of his tight swimming "trunk". He insisted it wasn't bodily fluid.

The 3 katoeys. One had a Pharoah's nose, one looked like a saudagar minyak dab and the other, cute with rosy cheeks but Adam's apple the size of a lemon. I didn't eat much at lunch. I wasn't seasick.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.