Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I predict

This is my forecast, Brasil and Germany - Final World Cup.

Maybe it is just the way my radar picks up wrong wavelengths. I tend to end up hanging out with people who are not actually into football. Pardon me, I mean men who are not into footie.

Last week in Phuket, after Banana closed at 2am, I was looking for a place I could watch a particular match. Mr. Firefighter had an umbrella. So between Mr. Firefighter, Mr. Rugby and me, there was this umbrella barely covering any of us because the rain was so anarchist.

We found one barely open or barely closed depending on which way you look at it because the French owner was there. That was after the blackout during which a goal was scored by Kaka. ##%^&**&%$#@#$^

Here I noticed that Mr. Firefighter was flirting with a bargirl and attracting a flower lady while Mr. Rugby had to go for a ciggy because it was past his bedtime. Mr. Rugby smokes but not in my presence.

hello?

But then let me know if anybody had a free 69 from a French, best seat for a live footie and bunch of Thai roses all in one night. It's a deal very hard to beat.

Comments:
No way Brazil is going to the final ... (.. one stick to stay awake ... yeah kena lari .. out of respect)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.