Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Between Now and Then

I think it is bad manners if I don’t apologize for the hiatus. That is I conforming to the tenets of blogging. You go missing for a few months, you call that a hiatus. The only hiatus I know is hiatus hernia. That is when your stomach herniates up through a hiatus, a something that allows free movement. A rotation, a sliding. Jumping and shouting crying and laughing. Things you could do during a hiatus. Probably not something a stomach would do.

So between now and then, in no particular order this is what happened. Brother bought a car, brother neglected his blog, a sister started a blog, another sister got 10 A’s and going to Japan, little brother has husky voice, mother misses me (she didn’t realize she’s not good at pretending she is not).

Also between now and then, I passed an exam, I moved house, a new job, making new friends. I miss writing. I will write more because it makes sense to do so, only as that group with 2 black guys one white woman and a strange not so asian looking guy says…where is the looooovvvee. (the looooove, the loooove- the woman one love one love- the black guys) echo.

Only it’s not the love I need, it’s the time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.