Thursday, January 05, 2006

Shoes and Oxygen.

shoes glorious shoes


What I can say about buying shoes is, it’s a bit like the cooperative binding of oxygen to haemoglobin. Of course you know oxygen, the thing you breathe in, That’s right. Sometimes they carry it in a big tank. Liquid oxygen, so so cold. And you know haemoglobin, that thing in the blood, you know. That’s right.

So this cooperative binding is like, me the haemoglobin and the shoes are the oxygen molecules. Like haemoglobin, I don’t bind to oxygen easily, I mean shoes. So I don’t buy shoes easily, I need a lot of reasons, a lot of lateral thinking, some quadratic and integration solution to the buying shoes equation. But again, like the haemoglobin molecules, once it binds to oxygen it will bind and bind till it can bind no more.

So, I bought one pair of shoes the other day and between doing that and coming home, I manage to bring back 5 other pairs. Bloody Christmas SALE.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.