Thursday, January 05, 2006

Scrub it with ORIGINS



If it’s good, share it. Maybe that’s what God was thinking when He thought about polygamy. Acerbic some say about the gymnast of my tongue but, somebody’s got to write in here. On that note, I was thinking of a guest writer. You know, to keep bluescrubs eclectic, and going. I am inviting.

Now on sharing. For the past year, I have been using this ORIGINS potty things which have successfully, satisfactorily managed to keep my skin calm. With crazy sleeping pattern from work, stress (this is understated, they need to create another word for a stress induced by people trying to die on you), demanding boyfriends, persistent stalkers, nocturnal alcoholic doctor friends, my skin frequently jockeyed the attacks of spots and eruptions and redness. Being pale doesn’t help. Somebody’s put words in my mouth. I am not pale, I just need a holiday in the sun.

I was talking about liquid crystal face wash by ORIGINS. It doesn’t foam up so don’t you go and rub it in between your palm like rubbing Aladdin’s lamp. A few squirts is enough to keep the oil under control yet keeping the dry and sensitive area calm and cool. Now if you’re a male, it’s clearly not something for you is it this entry?

The rest is easy, just follow the holy grail; cleanse, tone, moisturise. ORIGINS moisturiser constitutes white tea. Something my skin very much love. Corr, love it, love it.

When I visited Dr. Chemo in Leeds last weekend, we did what girls would do when they get together. Shopping, coffee, gossip, more shopping. I found something grin inducing, face lifting. A whole set of ORIGINS skincare at half the original price. Apa lagi kan, borong la kan.

So finally, I am succumbing to being what I have been designed to become. A girl, a woman. A bit late I dare say, (before anybody else says it), but this year will be a WOMANLY year. I knew it will come, it just took it's time.

So, ladylike approach to many things. A motherly treat for those I care, a sexy arrival of bountiful indulgence and many girly games to play. Clink, clunck, clink. Cheers.

Oh and if you're male and you're still reading, why do you think we say men never listen?

p/s: I think I have been colonized by the Italian speaking bourgeois bugs. Recently launching a massive attack against scruffs like me. Because I just don’t feel quite myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.