Friday, November 11, 2005

What is it?

Woke up in a daze, I struggled to match the time on the clock to night or day. It’s typical of a conundrum one has to go through after an on call duty I guess. I just hope this doesn’t accelerate Alzheimer’s or madcowism.

The radio was on and they were giving out £10, 000 for a right answer.

The riddle if you like went like this;

Those who make it don’t say it,
Those who have it don’t know it,
Those who know it, don’t want it.

What is it? Flipping 10 grand!!!

My brain seems to selectively retain things well within first five minutes of being awake. Best time to tell me you love me baby.

I don’t have 10 grand to give away but if you feel like having a guess, what is it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.