Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I think, I think



I think I am changing hospitals faster than I do my knickers.

I think I am spending more time running around this region than actually doing my job.

I think my Megane is also making a high pitch noise now and again which adds up to my lack of desire to go to work. Laziness some people might say but that’s too harsh, I think.

People here are pleased that I am back though; which made me very pleased; which put springs in my steps; which made me smile all the time; which made me gave up my shimmering fuschia Approvel pen I got off a drug rep to one of the nurses, after being told I looked _______; which now I thought was a daft thing to have done. (I am so easy and so cheap).

I think my N-methyl D aspartate receptors are depleted from many nights of succumbing to peer pressure. (I just have to show off my NMDA there because I don’t think I can pull any big words stunt these days, but I always compensate well I think and that is also applicable to my height, my big hands and big ‘sampan/itik’ feet).

I think, many a time I tried not to be available during weekdays in fear of the deleterious and detrimental after effects. Standard answer I get when I gave I- don’t want- to- go- out- because- I am on call- the- next- day excuse would be;

“Hahahahaahha (very loudly) since when that stops you?”

But I have been good last few weeks..I mean days. Still though, I think I need to defibrillate my brain back into the slightly more organized chaos that it was before.

Yesterday at 0800 hrs:

Steve : Oh helllllooo Naj, good to see you'r back….and front.

Naj: Good to see you too Steve.

Rushed off to Theatre 2. Jiggled things about and the day started clawing into my skin like a crazy ex-girlfriend taking sweet revenge.

Later, at 2000 hrs:

I was cooking my tea, and thought about what Steve said.

“Good to see you'r back..and front”.

Hahahahahah. That’s quite funny.

Took me 12 hours but got there in the end.

What la.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.