Saturday, October 08, 2005

What was I thinking

I was snooping around after a plate of rice and a bowl of Tomyam. Sahur is definitely getting easier. Here, I found an extra question. Then I had a eh-nak-buat-jugaklah moment.

7 things I cannot do:

Hold tears watching a movie about a big brother losing a little brother or a woman betrayed by her lover.

Speak or breath while somebody is wretching and regurgitating their stomach content , outside a club, in A&E, on the ward..mana manalah. Cannot, I’ll vomit first.

Flip my tongue sideways.

Watch two men kissing, makes me literally sick. Women or monkeys on the other hand are quite nice to watch. You can learn a lot.

Do French plait on my own hair.

Somersault.

Remain conscious upon being stabbed by needles and seeing the red of my own blood. I have seen it. It’s red, then I didn’t see anything else because it went black.

Not that it matters but you know, just in case somebody out there one day claims that she’s a real Slim Scrubber, you could do those 7 things to trap the bogus Scrubber.

Also an apology I think is in order for the listing in my previous post. I just realized that somebody exactly THAT could be reading now and could actually make contact with me. He then could fall in love with me head over heals because we both like honey in our tea and we make scramble eggs exactly the same way.

He then could arrange to meet up with me and obsessively thanking his lucky stars that he finally found me. Me, short, spotty on some days, bloated on most days, fat ankles, chubby cheeks, hair like a mop-head, clumsy and toye. ( ref:1)

He could also then love me even more because I offer to lance his boils on his bum cheek because I have a sterile pack at home I nicked from A&E a year ago. It’s expired already of course but he’ll say ‘it’s the thought that counts Naj dear’.

So, apology again because why would somebody aaaaaall THAT would want to be with somebody allllllll THIS. (ref:1).What was I thinking.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.