Sunday, October 09, 2005

Smile



Could I just say thank you so so much to you, for making the effort to ring me all the way from the land of Oz. I know you will read this at some point.

I am touched, terharu, pilu , pasrah, guilty, honoured, sebak, happy and grateful that I could speak to somebody so full of life like you. Especially with what you’re going through right now, and still carrying on your duties as a mother, a daughter, a wife and a patient.

I know I made a joke about role play and surprise your husband in his office, but the role playing you’re doing now is not just any role play. It takes a woman to go through what you have gone through. I am proud of you woman, and so pleased that you see me worthy of being a friend to you.

Now, on a completely different subject, yellow teeth. We didn’t get to learn a lot about teeth in medical school you see, so apart from the bones they sit on or hang down from, I don’t know much about them. Apparently if your teeth are yellow and you’re not a coffee/tea drinker or a smoker, there is…apparently, NOT MUCH WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Especially if the hideous yellowness starts from the back. It’s just part and parcel of aging process. As you age according to the article, the enamel thins down revealing the next layer which is yellowish greyish. Our teeth are not white anyway, it’s off white. So the message is LIVE WITH IT.

I hate to continue on this dry subject but if u are an avid teeth stainer with tea, coffee or cigarettes, the discolouration normally starts at the front, then there is hope with all sorts of product on the market. Google it yourself.

You know lions? You must know lions. They have bushy head and go Wuuarghhhhh. They have very yellow teeth. So you could probably think of having yellow teeth as sharing some qualities with the king of the jungle. Even better if you are temperamental and eat people at work.

I am bored, what else shall I Google?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.