Sunday, October 09, 2005

Right...

Err..and a whole load of other things as well.


So, I was in the sweets, biscies and chocolate isle in ASDA right, and I was pushing my trolley right, like really lazy, like I had no energy right, and I saw Cadbury chocolate bar right, and it looked at me right, like it’s having love at first sight right, and we looked at each other right, and I was like shall I get it, and then my brain was like no, I was like just one, my brain was like no, I was like oh come on, my brain was like no, I was like just the one, my brain was like no, I was like why not, my brain was like no, then I saw a sign right, buy one get one free, so I took 2 and walked off.

My brain was like, bitch. I was like, not bovered.

Arkhhh...one more hour..arkhh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.