Monday, October 03, 2005

Just when I thought nobody else was having worse time in his or her life than me, my phone went off and it was my only other single anaesthetist malay friend. That's too long and too descriptive.
Dr. Honda I shall call her.

She didn't say hello didn't wait for me to say hello. She had a speech most pressured most weighed down, sparse but to the point. Wasn’t sure if she’s just woken up or she’s just spent hours crying.

She: Naj, you know I broke off with my boyfriend 3 days ago?

Me: Uhuh. (And you're going on holiday with him next week, and then come back all broken off again, ya hah I know)

She: I killed my patient today.

Silent.

I almost fell off my chair.

Oh girl, I’d hug you if you’re in front of me.

***

It’s starting to look quiet bad,
Leaves are giving up and letting go,
Nights are spreading outward like cancer,
Summer is gasping out it’s last wheezy breaths,
And then, another dagger plunged into the heart .

Yes, eek summer is gone, autumn looming around and standing still like a bouncer.
I have not written much as I didn't think it's necessary at first,
Too much going on, people read, people judge.
Like looking at a painting, people rate people put price.
But from the e-mails I have been getting, I am starting to feel guilty,
with melted butter gooey feeling inside too. Which by no means is bad.
Didn’t you lovely people just put a spiced smile on my face.
Thank you.

Greetings to the Ramadhan month, Selamat Berpuasa.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.