Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I am In CyberSpace Because I Have Too Much Time

Of course I have reasons to do this test.

1. It only asks 3 questions.

2. I am so stuffed if I move now, my jeans might come undone and if I start reading Miller I might get asphyxiated by the weight of the book as I doze off from sporadic postprandial narcolepsy. Just made that one up.

3. Doesn't everybody love it when a machine tells you if you're clever, stupid, dumb or not fit to continue the life you're living anymore and if there is a slightest chance that you might end up normal as in married with children. Can one be single and happy at the same time? Pfftt..cos not. Not for long anyway.

4. I wanted to see how stupid this thing is, but...creepy int' it?

Your Personality Is

Rational (NT)


You are both logical and creative. You are full of ideas.
You are so rational that you analyze everything. This drives people a little crazy!

Intelligence is important to you. You always like to be around smart people.
In fact, you're often a little short with people who don't impress you mentally.

You seem distant to some - but it's usually because you're deep in thought.
Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.

In love, you tend to approach things with logic. You seek a compatible mate - who is also very intelligent.

At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea building careers - like programming, medicine, or academia.

With others, you are very honest and direct. People often can't take your criticism well.

As far as your looks go, you're coasting on what you were born with. You think fashion is silly.

On weekends, you spend most of your time thinking, experimenting with new ideas, or learning new things.
The Three Question Personality Test

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.