Tuesday, October 25, 2005

44 inches across, 36 inches around.

seminyak


Turning of events these days made me think harder about things I take lightly. I always believe, everything will be ok if I do it my way. Now, I realize my way is not always right and that I should never rush. But time is not something I can buy like Lancome lip balms. So, I am stuck.

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.
You’re the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

Whether it is a Casanova addicted to falling in love, at it for the 100th time or a boarding school boy genuinely falling in love for the first time, the feeling of falling for somebody is very distinctive. Very intoxicating. It moves mountain. Read: turning up late for work, eating at odd times, sleep deprived and so on. Feel free to add.

The process of falling in love starts traditionally with that first look. Eyes locked, chest feeling inflated like you want to burp but the only air you have is in your rectum, head buzzing, butterflies in the pit of your stomach.

Next stage will be smiling at odd intervals, staring at manky looking wall paper, honked by at traffic lights, seeing manifestation of him everywhere, smelling his scents everywhere even stopping to ask a stranger if he’s wearing THAT perfume and go yesssss when you’re right. You know the drill. Soon it snowballs into makan tak basah mandi tak kenyang. Such power of looks and body language.

But what if you take the element of physical attraction out of the equation. Say you talk over volleys of e-mails or instant messaging. Ye lah hi tech kan sekarang kalau zaman dulu dulu tu kalau pergi kampong seberang pun tak tentu lagi jumpa hidup ke mati. Sungai pulak got buaya kan.

Without touching on the subject of looks, clothes, shape of nose, skin colour or hair style, could people still attain a level of infatuation as potent as love at first sight. Or even better, is it actually a higher level or a purer form of compatibility? Is love more noble that way?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.