Monday, August 15, 2005

A spot I call my own


I believed everything you told me.

I trusted you no matter what. I gave all the benefit of the doubt in the world. Enough to render emotional poverty, enough to burst the usual bubbles I surround myself with, enough to extricate the deepest precious gem I wouldn’t even give up even held at a knife point, enough..enough.

I don’t believe you could do such thing.

At this moment, I can’t trust myself capable of functioning within the parameter of the acceptable requirement by the society. I fear for my own sanity.

You broke my heart. Bad. Don’t ask me if I could trust you again, because you will only disappoint yourself.

I am divorcing myself from the blog world for a while.

Take care of yourself, and each other.

Comments:
still remember walking up the stairs towards the painters den when u ran to catch up ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.