Saturday, August 06, 2005

Of Deserving Or Not Deserving to Be Loved.

hello..hello..hello...


There was a barbeque in Sheffield that I was supposed to go to, but circumstances dictate that I don’t go. So I didn’t. In the end, what I was staying home for, didn’t even prove to be worth of a single huff. When somebody says to you that you don’t deserve to be loved, would you believe that the same person who said that, actually loves you? Pfft. Exactly.

Circumstances at the minute are best represented as an epitome of what you'd call selfish, ungrateful, manipulative, talk with the backside, and think with kepala lutut, simpleton airhead.

One thing you must never do is to make a girl doubt what you feel for her because the seeds of insecurity grow very fast, this is when you’ve just made your own life difficult. Dig your own grave, shoot your won foot, eat your own excreta or Gucci shoes whichever taste better.

If none of those make sense, the following may just. In my inbox, found an e-mail which recalibrated my thermostat back to normal. From Mr.Blunt.

Mr. Blunt that I know loves to write and can be quite good at it. I say that very vaguely because the way that our paths crossed was such that I didn’t get the chance to get to know him well enough, what with the sanctioned time that we had before he went away, some time ago. Still, I know him enough to know that he’d say things bluntly, mean it and have this face capable of withstanding repercussion of his ‘laser’ type remarks.

Also, I know him well enough to understand how he loves keeping some events refreshable, freezing some beautiful things in the moments when their beauty, artificially or naturally accentuated. Capture them still, embellished pictures, letters, cards. He loves things to be in order, and loves to do right whenever he can.

Once in a while, an e-mail will pop, with flavour that is quintessentially Mr. Blunt. Quelled is the emotion, it is what I feel whenever I hear that song Ada Apa Dengan Cinta, and similarly when I read this:

There is a Chinese saying which carries the meaning that "A speech will either prosper or ruin a nation."

Many relationships break off because ofwrong speech. When a couple is too close with each other, we always forget mutual respect and courtesy. We may say anything without considering if itwould hurt the other party.A friend and her millionaire husband visited their construction site. Aworker who wore a helmet saw her and shouted,"Hi, Emily! Remember me? We used to date in the secondary school." On the way home, her millionairehusband teased her, "Luckily you married me. Otherwise you will be the wifeof a construction worker."

She answered,"You should appreciate that you married me. Otherwise, he will be the millionaire and not you."Frequently exchanging these remarks plants the seed for a badrelationship. It's like a broken egg - cannot be reversed.

Regards,
Mr.Blunt

Mr.Blunt being all bluntly blunt that he is, may have never fetched forks and knives at Nandos, refill my softdrink, let alone cut my steak into pieces, but he never said I don’t deserve to be loved.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.