Sunday, August 07, 2005

Intermission

The month of August always makes me feel like a peasant. Something tells me I was silly to not choose the month carefully when dumping this particular xboyfriend and his credit card. Honey, I hate it when you whine each time you have to fill in the permission chit for boys night out. You know I do that for your own good.

Stuff I have to pay almost every August:

General Medical Council (GMC)- £290
Medical Defence Union (MDU) - £44
MOT - £35
VOSA- £148
DVLA- £ 110
BJA- £77
AAGBI- £ some money, 55 maybe
BMJ- £some money
FRCA- £515

I don’t feel like buying anymore alphabets. No vowels, no consonants. At night alphabets knocked on my door chanting aye bee see dee ee eff geee haych aii jay kay elemen ooo peee. Seeing that I was fast asleep, they, all clad in ninja suits, surreptitiously logged into my pc and checked my Barclays account. They fused into one another into some stupid words which you will choke trying to pronounce, then they hacked the system to suck money out through the USB ports.

I watched them from outside, stifling my breaths, embracing the shakes without making too much noise, watching them suck my money out, pound after pound pence after pence raucously, gluttonously. (it’s not gluttonly, good stuff this spell checker).

I suffered in silence. Monstrosity I couldn’t bear watching, I surrendered to my better judgement.

halothane 0.75, isoflurane 1.15, sevoflurane 2.0, desflurane 6, nitrous 105. leave me alone, leave me alone!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.