Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Happy BloggerBorn Day!

A year ago today, I started railroading a tunnel through some intimidating internet technology, weaving jumble of words in attempt to etch the apparent, the hidden, the obvious, the metaphors, the euphemisms and sometimes just plain words onto a canvas which I later auspiciously called BluEScrubs.

I wanted somewhere to be like a play ground, somewhere I could huff and puff without making a complete currypuff/karipaps out of it. And it has been just that.

Sometimes I do get currypuffs from certain people, or certain someone. But I am me, I don’t know how to be anybody else. If someone says be like this and that, then only I will treat you right, I will love you with all my heart, then honey, you’re probably just messing around. You don’t even know if you love me.

What I’d do then is eat the currypuffs, swallow it, and keep my fingers crossed that the next time they won’t be so dry so painful. No woman likes it like that.

Happy BloggerBorn Day BlueEScrubs.

p/s: Now if you'd excuse me, some people need to get hammered to sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.