Monday, July 25, 2005

Thank You Mr.Boss

In the post


Off work today. To my surprise, even after popping pills last night I woke up feeling absolutely plastered.

Managed to call the secretary for self certificate off work. There was a potential for extension I reckon, if my voice still sound like I smoke 40 a day at 40, on 20 types of inhalers, with bronchiectatic lungs, tomorrow.

I have just one diagnosis for this ill patch.

"Mental exhaustion induced somatic symptoms secondary to prolonged contact with germs and viruses infested place called hospital".

I am not kidding, just imagine every other day on call with continuous 3 day on call at weekends for 4 consecutive weekends. Even typing it feels exhaustive. I think I am a walking time bomb. Whoever is interested in biological warfare should hire me, give me a passport and I would enter the country and I would let off the bugs at a flick of a switch.

Something unexpected arrived in the post. 4 days late but it’s the thought that counts. Not heard anything from him for a while and I thought he’s forgotten about me. Thank you Boss.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.