Monday, July 25, 2005

Sorry You Were Out

Yet to be claimed


This arrived on the Thursday 21st itself.

If it is a parcel from whom I thought it was from, I just wonder,
What..
And Why…

But knowing him, in his previous life he must be some kind of a honey. Sweet.
Incapable of even at gunpoint killing an ant. Maybe he would if it's a giant mutated one. I remember one time at Tesco many years ago, when we're young and carefree Mr. Sweetie Caller had a tenner extra given by the cashier.

I asked him, what do we do?

He didn’t wait he just returned it back.

Things like that makes him different to any men I have ever befriended.
I have been swamped by on calls and the Royal Mail isn’t really 24hr like Tesco or ASDA, so this card hasn’t been redeemed.

Head is still concussed, nose still bunged, throat still feels like being poked by millions of tiny 26 G needles. Maybe will pick up whatever it is later if I feel my life behind the wheels is safe enough, and why is it again that they have Kleenex for men? It’s actually better than the ones for non-men. What do children use then? Rhetorical questions buzzing about , must be the bugs hijacking some neural centres in my brain stem.

Chicken porridge anyone? Sniff..Sniff

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.