Thursday, June 23, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts



It’s nice that on the first day back at work everybody said they missed me and I got a new nickname- Twinkle. Najm= Star. They must have spent quite sometimes coming up with that.

I like this new haircut I wish it stays nice forever even to the humidity of 50%.

Stila lipgloss is bloody expensive and doesn’t do it’s job. The mascara is ok.

I am attracted to bad guys, those that push and kick and boss me around. Maybe I am sick.

I like gemstones. Pink sapphire soothes sore eyes.

I desperately need my handphone charger.

I don’t really need this new laptop and ipod. I wanted them.

I like mocha frapuccino.

They actually feel sorry that I have to do on call everyday for the next 3 weeks for being away on holiday. Pleasure is always followed by pain.

I am indenial about the aortic stenosis and 60% stenosis in left circumflex. I hate the statement, the risk of sudden death is ** %. Arghhh.

I have always been a skirt girl when I was small. But never recite doa selamat in one until last week.

I play with my hair if I drink a glass of milk or if a drink is delicious. (Guava/Carrot)

I watched tiger show in Pattaya with a hand over my mouth, and I make funny noise that made the sweaty lady looked at me funny everytime.

Big Brother should be banned. WTF kind of show. Eastenders is ok.

People who can never talk straight are not easy to be honest to.

I love Bali, I will go again.

I have told a complete stranger who is a certified Manic depressive my secrets fear and passion. His father died when he was 2 and his mother committed suicide. His lover is called Wendy.

Stewards say hi just before I go into the lavatory.

I hate earphones unless it’s big and doesn’t occupy my external meatus.

I don’t remember so well anymore after the accident 7 years ago.

My heart aches. My face is blotchy. I cried 10 hrs out of 13 on the flight back.


I hope Oli gets Grand Auto Theft StAndreas in it’s good form.

There were 3 summer ball invitations in the pigeon hole.

My birthday is soon.

Never love anybody too much, you might later hate them so much, you'll surprise yourself.

People show love by giving. At least giving in.

When people say prove that you are worthy of my love, he/she doesn’t love you.

Female doctors are twice more likely to commit suicide compared non doctors as medicine attracts perfectionists.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.