Thursday, June 09, 2005

Home Alone

Inna Putri Bali


Came home to an empty house at 3 pm today. The whole house'd gone to the beach. The mum the dad, that boy who's already spent whole day in the sun yesterday and that girl who's sulking whole day yesterday because I thought she didn't want to go, so didn't bother waking her up.

It's hard being a big sister.

A note possible written by Nadia:

"Kak Mie everybody go beach. House key is in ***** *****"

Sigh.

Been out to meet a Takaful insurance agent for brunch which done little to my almost zero knowledge on insurance but did a fair bit on how I see some things today, things that matter in life after health and wealth.

True, the more people you meet the more paths they technically open for you. You pave and etch them inside your mind ready for you to use when it comes to solving problems. We can't possibly go through each and every problem in life, so when people share things like these, it’s like given gems of wisdom if you like.

Picked up the ADSL modem from tmnet as well and fingers crossed tomorrow we're going streamyx. The service at the Kota Bharu branch I have to say was excellent.

I walked in day before yesterday to apply, and already yesterday I could have picked up the modem and get the whole thing activated had it not been for the trip to the island.

This morning, they even called to remind me to pick up the modem. I don't know, it's probably as good as this elsewhere but I am well impressed.

My skin is still lobsterlike, Cik T said it'll become black tomorrow. Hahahah, I is black yo! Don't mess wit me.

Still painful. Auuuhhhh..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.