Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Chatting, empty, full.

HRC Pattaya



Just got back from Chatters' Subang Jaya. Not a lot of people. The waitress chose what we should eat. I am pretty sure on a normal night she won't have that much time to entertain our deliberate lack of decision.

So I had laksa Johor and me girlfriend had some flooded crispy noodles. Forgot what it's called.

At times me girlfriend doesn't make sense. Sometimes I don't think I make much sense.

We had a fight in Pattaya few weeks ago because we got too close like sisters but somehow we couldn't stand each other. I guess we understand each other better now. Especially when she came out with certain things that make more sense than usual like what she said just now.

So they say about friendship. What doesn’t kill will only make something stronger.

Having said that, in a relationship, how much argument is a healthy dose and how much is verging into some mitotic situation? My view is however much argument you go through, some subjects should never be touched. For example, things that you have done for each other. Things that at the point of execution, sincerity was never a question. You did it at your freewill. Not a bother, no fuss.

If you later moan about it, then, what is the point of doing it in the first place? It's as good as not having done it at all. Noh? Not to mention the fact that, that will add on a couple more days to get the argument to simmer.

I shouldn't have ordered the 'rojak buah'….urghhh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.