Monday, May 16, 2005

Soak Up The Sun

It is not 2 am, it's actually 5 mins to 11 in the morning. The only way to make sense of that is if I am in Bali. Weh? I am I am I am!!!!!!

Oh my it's gorgeous here and words just fail me. Everyday has been an utter indulgence and pure relaxation.

Lets not write too much and let’s just be reminded that I intend to soak up the sun, and plunge into the blissful pool in a bit. Temp is 27 today, not too hot not too cold but the sun is definitely on the menu. Speaking of menu, the breakfast was a delight, I am sinned. Oh me oh me what a beautiful morning.

I have just transferred all the pictures into the portable HDD to free up some space after a whole day tour to Batur and Ubud yesterday.

Checking out and off to Nusa Dua after the dip but tummy still full.
The world is beautiful from here and I will emboss all that I can into my brain my heart my Olympus and the hard drive.

To the pool…weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.