Friday, April 15, 2005

Who Are We To Fight.

Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah....

Am waiting for the handover on ITU and I hopped across a friend's blog,
a fellow doc, and ol friend.
I've just finished reading his very shocking entry on the 12th of April, which rendered me
lost for words.

I was literally welling up, I had to put my hand over my heart.
I felt my face drained it's blood, and a remorse feeling creeping in.
Overwhelming fear too.

I don't know Dr. Wan Saiful.
I've never met him in person but what happened to him shaken me, I had to write this instantly.

Just to reiterate,
1. Us doctors are mortals.
2. Death is finite, undisputable even when it dawns in the most convenient place to arrest it.
3. You don't have to be above 50 to start thinking about ajal maut.
4. Ajal maut itu ditangan Tuhan.

Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah.

Who am I to be cocky and blaze about death, I am sorry for the things I said consciously or unconsciously, be it in the past or in the future.

You and you only have the ultimate kun-fa-ya-kun.
Semoga Dr. Wan Saiful ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman. Ameen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.